Board of Directors/Honorary Board
Board Of Directors
The APAA Board, comprised of Asian American, Pacific Islander and American community leaders, has undertaken various projects in support of the organization's vision.
The Board has also been active in promoting APA heritage and history by sponsoring special events and lectures, partnering with Rochester Museum & Science Center, George Eastman House, University of Rochester, Monroe Community College, Memorial Art Gallery, St. John Fisher College, major employers (Excellus BlueCross/BlueShield, State Farm Insurance, Eastman Kodak Company), Arts and Cultural Council for Greater Rochester and other historical and culture/arts organizations in Rochester.
Board of Directors
- Mimi W. Lee, President
- Lily Lee, Secretary/Communications Director
- Mar Doromal, Treasurer
- Betty Lee, Co-Treasurer
- Ruth Mathews-Leubner
Honorary Board Of Directors
- David K. Hou, Esq., Boylan Brown, Attorneys at Law
- Amy Hsi, Former Board President and founding member of APAA
- Dr. Randy B. Kaplan, Coordinator, Asian American Studies & Programming, Artistic Director and Founder of GENseng, SUNY Geneseo
- Debora McDell-Hernandez, Curator of Engagement, Memorial Art Gallery