Make the Greater Rochester Area a learning place to grow, work and live. Reach out to learn how you can make a difference. If you believe a culturally-rich community helps develop and strengthen our character, we have special interest/project committees and board of director opportunities where you can share your talent.
Give of your time, expertise, and experience. To learn how you can get involved by volunteering, please email your short profile, contact info, experience and areas of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examples of some of the Volunteer Opportunities
- Board / Advisory Board
- Content Manager
- Event Planner / Project Coordinator / Program Chair
- Graphics Designer
- Oral History Interviewer
- Social Media Coordinator
- Web Developer
- Writer ( Creative and Technical)
- Outreach (Fundraising / Grant Writing)
- Program (Events, Projects)
- Technology (Website / Social Media)